As a pioneer in the Engineering Software space, this global organisation has continued to grow year on year due to their market leading products. They are headquartered in the US, have over 4000 employees and their products have been deemed by industry experts as some of the best solutions in the market. Due to growth, they now require a Senior Software Engineer with Ruby experience to join the team!
This person can be based anywhere in Australia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on challenging problems, write high quality code and deliver world class solutions.
- Design and implement large-scale enterprise solutions.
- Design, develop and operate a full suite of microservices
- Actively participate in agile software development environment
- Support various stakeholders within the business from a technical perspective.
- Create architecture requirements and recommendations
- Work closely with customers to ensure their solutions is delivered to the highest quality.
- Improve product quality, security as well as performance.
- Participate in design review sessions and peer code review
- Mentor junior team members
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Object Oriented Programming experience
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby, SQL, HTML, CSS
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual.
- Willingness to learn their solutions
- Up to $165,000 + super + benefits for the right candidate. Package depending on experience
If you are keen to explore - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0408 505 366 or APPLY HERE