Senior Developer - Newington College
The new Senior Developer will join the team at a particularly exciting period of development and change – with significant digital and infrastructure initiatives being planned for 2020.
Who we are
- Newington College is boys school founded in 1863 based in Stanmore in the inner-west of Sydney. The school has 2040 students across 3 campuses.
- A strong emphasis on technology and its benefits in delivering education to students to prepare them with the skills of the future - Newington’s digital vision is that students, staff and families of Newington College will be empowered through technology to create, organise and connect.
About this role
- We are looking for a Senior Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and ongoing growth of a range of digital products and systems.
- You will be involved in scaling the development capacity and responsible for shaping the future of Newington’s digital tools through the delivery of innovative products and services at the core of the College’s operations.
- You’ll work closely with the whole team and you’ll be joining a school that is known for its technical innovation and resources - working alongside highly skilled educators and technical staff.
Who are we looking for
- Creativity – ability to see through and beyond legacy processes and design new solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and a track record of working collaboratively with users at all levels across an organisation;
- Flexibility and adaptability: a demonstrated ongoing ability to develop new skills and knowledge;
- A proactive and positive attitude
What it’s like to work at Newington
- Newington provides some great benefits and flexible working conditions.
- You would be working at a well resourced school that has a strong reputation for innovation.
- You will see the benefits of your work play out immediately for the 2000 students and 500 staff of the College.
See here for more details.