In 2011, BugHerd burst on to the scene as an up and coming Australian startup. 8 years later, the gloss has worn off a little (and we haven’t quite made the unicorn club), but what is left is a resilient SaaS product that is in the process of completing a remarkable turnaround.
Today BugHerd is profitable and growing strongly with a loyal group of customers and a team of people committed to making it great.
What you’ll do
- Develop our core web application for collecting feedback on websites
- Define and maintain development practices that let us move fast with quality
- Help us prioritise what to build - and what not to build - based on the potential impact on users and ease of execution.
- Build and ship new features in Ruby on Rails/ JS (React)
- Learn the inner workings of a growing SaaS business
What we look for:
- 5+ years Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable navigating a mature codebase
- Bonus points awarded for JS, DevOps
- Passion to build a product that solves user problems
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions
- Up to 12 weeks of parental leave and flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Family-friendly and committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace
- A competitive salary
- Open to part-time
We are a small team (11 people and growing) based in Melbourne CBD. We need you to help us transform the future of one of Australia’s early startup successes.
Our software improves communication between stakeholders and development teams. If you empathise with this problem and want to help us solve it while making a discernible impact with your work, we would love to chat.
Please send through applications to email@example.com