[Job] Full-stack Ruby on Rails/Angular.js Developer in Melbourne (Richmond) - Full Time

Repost for Robin Jowett:

Hi RoR Devs,

I am looking for a mid level RoR and Angular.js developer to join our team at Lens10 in Richmond (Cremorne), Melbourne to help develop a cloud based web app for the global digital analytics industry.

My company, Lens10, is a digital analytics consultancy and analytics tools developer. Our team is a mix of technologists, data analysts and product marketers. Our Melbourne office is in Cremorne just a few minutes walk from Richmond station.

Our web app architecture uses a RoR based server with a single page app (SPA) based angular.js front end. We are using the following technologies:

• Rails v4
  • Angular.js v1.4
  • Postgress
  • Bootstrap
  • Devise
  • Resque/Redis
  • Stripe

You will be working in a small collaborative team of RoR/Angular.js developers with a passion for adopting best practice whilst taking a innovative new SaaS product to a global market.

We are passionate about agile test driven methodologies and this philosophy permeates the design of our products and how we mentor and coach our analytics clients.

If you love RoR and Angular.js and want to grow your skills and experience building web apps in a business that has a diverse range of clients investing substantially in their digital business strategies then we would love to hear from you.

If you are interested please contact me at rjowett@lens10.com.au

Cheers
Robin