We at Liquid Learning pride ourselves on being global leaders in professional development. With an expanding international footprint, we help the world’s leading brands empower their people and create a difference. Our conferences, provide aspiring leaders with the platform to share inspirational experiences and to develop their professional and personal skills.
We are currently seeking a passionate and driven Ruby on Rails Developer / System Administrator to join our high performing team. If you are keen to learn our systems/processes and bring your knowledge of RoR, you are the person we want! We aim to continuously provide a platform that allows professionals to bebetter.
What you need for this role
- Any experience writing front/back-end code for, and operating, Ruby on Rails applications;
- Experience with non-technical team members, like customer service and sales representatives, content producers and marketing, to meet user/client needs and solve problems;
- MySQL/.NET database experience;
- Experience in operating web applications in cloud environments;
- Qualification in a relevant discipline such as software engineering or computer science;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet hard deadlines;
- Highly collaborative, can-do approach, within and high performing and changing environment.
- Experience using CRM’s such as Salesforce (highly desirable).
We offer our team
- Generous incentives, including position bonuses and various employee rewards;
- Access to attend Liquid Learning conferences to enhance personal and professional development;
- CBD location with immediate access to great retail outlets, restaurants, bars, and amenities (We are the less than 2-minutes away from Wynyard Station);
- Regular internal events such as company drinks, birthday celebrations, team lunches, in-house sporting teams and YOGA sessions;
- Commitment to your personal training and development, clear succession planning and support from your leader.