- Pat Allan
- Ryan Bigg
- Lee Sheppard
- Caroline Bambrick
- Kieran Andrews
- Rachael Goodenough
– ~128K in Bank, this is after venue costs from RubyConf 2020 and bills. $23k from the conference (this is excluding sponsorship money)
– it was a success! 300 attendees
– There were not as many technical talks as previous years
– Getting geographic location of attendees, this could help with getting discounts on flights through travel companies
– Some people like having the booths separate from the conference as a space to socialise
Rails Camps (KA)
– Website up, 1 ticket sale.
Rails Girls (LS)
– Found venue scheduled for April 18
– Make centralised rails girls slack channel
– getting new committee members onto website
– sending invoice off to Twilio
– reaching out to all the meetups to get them under the one account to align code of conduct and sponsors
– will contact Brisbane ruby meetup organiser to get RubyAU added as a co-organiser and to get the event page copy updated.
– to write up code of conduct guidelines to send out to all the meetup organisers
– talked about our reliance on meetup and that we could investigate other alternatives.
– Suggested blurb outlining things that all Ruby Australia events were required to display on event pages and at meetups
– too soon to tell when we’re going to do another conference.
– Suggestion for next ruby conf, discounts on tickets for people that bring a friend