Looking for a senior Rails developer (3+ years commercial experience) searching for a challenge - work with us to reinvent the venture capital industry. As part of a new and fast-growing team, you will help us build our tech stack from the ground up and make a significant contribution to the company.
Artesian Venture Partners, one of Australia’s largest venture capital fund, is searching for a fantastic new team member to join us on-site (Sydney CBD) and in a full-time and permanent capacity to build a revolutionary platform that we are creating for investors to identify and manage investment opportunities.
As part of the core team, you will be working with a product manager, a data scientist, a designer and a front end developer towards building the platform in Django on the backend and on the frontend. As we accelerate our growth, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a role that will give you as much as you put in.
As a company, we are a friendly bunch and we like to explore and test new ideas and move fast.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Rails
- Ability to learn new development languages, frameworks and libraries
- Team player with solid work ethic
- Thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment
Take ownership of defined s* ections of development, from ideation to creating technical specifications, to development, through to deployment
- Write elegant and scalable code that meets technical and business specifications
- Communicate and collaborate with team members and provide regular updates on project progress and any outstanding issues
- Continually share ideas and knowledge with the team, to up skill yourself and others around you
- Keep up to date with trends and emerging technologies
What it’s like working at Artesian
Artesian is a great place to grow your career. Our team is small and motivated and we like to move fast. The roles here at Artesian are broad so you get to grow different skills, our hierarchies are flat and you get to make a real difference. We are well funded and offer a competitive salary / equity package for the right person.
How to apply (no recruiters please)
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume OR a link to your LinkedIn profile OR a bullet list with your relevant work experience and skills
- A link to your Github profile AND / OR some code you are proud of
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!