I am looking for a talented lead Ruby/React Developer to create high-end
work that will change peoples’ lives.
- International company
- Fitzroy location
- $90K - $120K + Super
Having been around for 10 years this company creates educational software
that helps onboarding and educates staff that is very high end!
Rubbing shoulders with some of the top designers (you will agree when you
see the work) that there is to offer, the work is very engaging.
In a converted warehouse with guitars and drum sets laying around,
everybody is very welcoming and lovely. The hours are flexible as long as
you get the work done!
The product is currently an MVP that is live with customers and in second
We are close to being an alpha product and then aggressively rolling out
with a marketing campaign.
You will be helping to populate direction and keep the product on track.
You will be contributing to the architecture adding new features and
refactoring the codebase.
The current build is in React with ROR hosted on AWS. The role is to work
across the whole stack.
The ideal person is open-minded, a team player and displays leadership
Angular 2 are a bonus)
- 3+ Years ROR experience
- Web Tools: Yarn (or NPM), WebPack
- AWS experience (ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, Route53, CloudWatch)
- HTML5 and CSS are second nature (CSSNext)
- Write high-performance, reusable, and testable code accounting for
responsiveness and cross-browser compatibility.
- Have excellent organisational, project management and time management
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Node Experience
- Retail experience
- Have built e-learning platforms before
- Experience using split-testing and data analysis to help validate
This role is a leadership role to work on successful software that will
impact many peoples’ lives. If this sounds interesting please send us your
CV / folio / GitHub and we’ll get in touch for a chat.
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, give Alex a call on
0481 868 551or email firstname.lastname@example.org