Rails Developer / Full Time (Sunshine Coast)
We are KNOBBY, the subscription Undie Club! Founded in 2014, we now make hundreds of thousands of people around the world feel ridiculously good.
We’re looking for a talented and exceptional Ruby / Front End Developer to help the team reach new heights.
You thrive on tight deadlines and changing needs. You love the challenge. You’re a thinker and digital innovator who can work with a variety of projects and bring ideas to life.
- We’re a fast-paced company shipping one million items a year.
- We’re a focused, innovative and driven team who also love food, beer and coffee .
- Casual Friday every day (shorts and t-shirt friendly).
- Working 8:30 - 4:30pm (Monday - Friday).
- Flexible working arrangements, because we’re human.
- Free underwear, products and discounts for family and friends.
- Opportunities to experience events and projects outside the norm.
- Full time
- The freedom to create and innovate.
- Not be restricted by a client brief and budget. Focus solely on KNOBBY, rather than multiple clients.
- Smash through a bunch of ongoing improvements and changes to our in-house Ruby-based subscription platform.
- Assist with Ruby development on an upcoming Shopify website.
- Work with our Founder and in-house LAMP stack developer.
- Refining and implementing data driven strategies and identifying areas of opportunity for growth and optimisation.
- At least 2 years commercial Ruby on Rails experience.
- Solid understanding of coding best practices.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- The ability to communicate with human beings, or at least with other developers
- Great attention to detail.
- Have a good sense of humour!
Still with us? Follow the steps below:
- Apply directly by email to email@example.com
- Include some examples of previous current work
- Include any additional skills or interests
- Feel free to ask any questions
KNOBBY embraces diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills.