We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team and help us plan and develop for the future.
What are you getting into?
- We are a 4 year old bootstrapped company.
- Large pipeline of new integrating clients.
- A single app.
- Stack snapshot: Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcache, Puma, Yarn, Webpack, Heroku.
- TDD with 100% coverage (based on Simplecov)
- We ️ code reviews.
- Small team based around Byron Bay, NSW but mostly work remotely.
- Laid back team with a focus on working intelligently not crazy hours.
- Next large project involves V2 of the API.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous package from $140K to $200K depending on experience and preferred employment type (contractor/full time employment).
- Equity options (we want you to be part of the family).
- Flexible work hours.
- Work remotely, at our Byron Bay office or at a shared office space.
- Be actively involved in the future direction or the company.
- Extend your time in Byron Bay on us when we fly you for important team events.
What skills are we looking for?
- Technical planning with proven experience designing APIs.
- Team management.
- Comfortable with CSS, HTML and associated front end technologies.
- Familiar with server and automated deployment processes.
- Highly attentive to detail (nothing is too small to notice or correct).
What will you be doing?
We want you to bring your expertise to the table, we want your opinion!
- Help plan for the future.
- Design, develop and iterate through new features.
- Provide insight and advice to other key stakeholders.
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Ensure production-ready high code quality.
- Continually consider the product from both a holistic and specific view-point.
- Security reviews.
Sounds like you?
Great! Send me an email with your best foot forward: email@example.com.