We are looking for a talented and experienced Full-Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails) to join our recently funded startup.
Craftybase is a popular inventory management and bookkeeping system for Etsy and Shopify sellers. We have recently been accepted into the TinySeed accelerator program for Spring 2021 and are looking to grow our team and help take the product to the next level. We’ve been running and growing Craftybase for over 10 years and are bootstrapped, profitable, stable, and now funded. You will be joining the dev founders and a small group of overseas contractors. This is a full-time remote-only position within Australia for immediate hire.
- Ruby on Rails
- MariaDB (MySQL), Sphinx/ThinkingSphinx, Redis/Sidekiq
- Proven development and product experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails (3+ years)
- Experience with database technologies including MySQL and Redis
- Experience with UI frameworks like Bootstrap or Tailwind
- Experience with writing unit tests, monitoring code coverage, and linting your code
- Experience using Git version control
- Excellent communication skills
- Development of new features
- Upgrade and maintenance of the product
- Give feedback and suggestions on the development solution
- Perform technical tasks as needed to meet operational requirements
- Be part of a fun product that helps indie makers run their business and sell their products better
- We’re a friendly and flexible remote-first team
- You will be full-time employee #3 so are able to help shape the future of the product
If you are interested then we would love to hear from you. A copy of your resume with a brief outline of why you think you’re right for this position will initiate the process. We also would like to see examples of software you’ve written (either archive, URL, github, etc). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above to apply or if you just want to know more.