Type - Permanent
Salary - ~ $150k (negotiable, dependent on experience)
Location - Cremorne, VIC
This role is based on client site, as it is a pair programming environment.
Chat with me on Slack!
About the company
You will be joining a small, switched-on and close-knit team of talented
developers who enjoy a sense of team building and community, including
regular team lunches. This is an exciting company to join and work for,
making strong headway in growth and winning numerous awards for branding
This is a company that prides itself on providing a fun environment and
wants to ensure the team love what they do in an environment that is
collaborative and open to input, and ideas from everyone involved are
About the role
Joining at an exciting time, we are currently seeking the best and
brightest of the industry to help launch our client into the global market.
This kind of opportunity is absolutely one that doesn’t come around every
day, it is a fantastic chance to be part of one of the fastest growing
companies in Australia.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Strong exposure to Ruby/Rails programming (mandatory)
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Experience maintaining high-traffic websites.
· Test Driven Domain (highly desirable)
· Experience with continuous integration & deployment
Experience with one or more of the following is highly desirable, but not
· Experience with PHP, or similar Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
· Experience with cloud-based development platforms (i.e. Heroku)
· Experience working with Phoenix/Elixir programming language
· Experience in an e-Commerce domain
· Close to public transport (both tram and train)
· Generous staff discounts on company products (this will make you
popular at home!)
· Flexible working conditions
If you have any further questions, please feel free to message *Ryan Armati
*for a confidential discussion on chat on Slack —> http://bit.ly/