Repost for Anthony Deane:
I head up product at Livewire Markets and I’m looking for a Senior Full-Stack Dev.
Livewire Markets is a FinTech who provides investment insights to sophisticated and professional investors.
It’s a really exciting time here and we’ve just entered a growth stage in the business, so, I’m looking to add a Senior Full-Stack Dev to our team. This role allows for growth, leadership and will heavily influence the future direction of the product.
Some info about Livewire:
- Users: in the last twelve months Monthly active users have grown from 12k to 40k.
- Work Environment: The founders have developed a great culture, they are flexible and are open for our team to working remotely for time to time.
- Mentorship: Our Tech advisor is Anton Mazkovoi (Atlassian’s first hire and brain child of JIRA) and he’s available for mentoring and brainstorming as needed.
- The 50 Best Fintech Innovators of 2014, KPMG
- Top Investing Resource of 2015, Intelligent Investor
- Startup of the year 2014, Tank Stream Labs
Some key info about the role:
- Tools: GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse.
- Code: Really clean code set and is well documented.
- Team: You’ll play a pivotal role in the development team and help shape and design the requirements of the team.
Location: Sydney office, we’re flexible and happy to discuss remote opportunities.
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Please email me at email@example.com and we can organise a quick chat over the phone if you’d like to discuss the role further. It will be 100% confidential.
Head of Product @ Livewire Markets