[Job] Full time mid-level developer (Byron Bay or remote)
Split Payments are searching for a mid level developer with great written and verbal communication skills and a hunger to learn. You are up to the challenge of resolving increasingly complex coding tasks whilst supported by a team to help drive your development.
Split at a glance
• A single app, with a large pipeline of new integrating clients.
• Stack snapshot: Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Redis, Puma, Yarn, Webpack, AWS.
• Process management: Asana, GitHub.
• TDD with 100% coverage (according to Simplecov).
• We code reviews.
• Provide customer integration support.
• Write and organise documentation.
• Design, develop and iterate through tasks.
• Provide insight and advice to other key stakeholders.
• Continually consider the product from both a holistic and specific view-point.
• Solid practical experience and understanding of coding principles.
• Comfortable with CSS, HTML and associated front end technologies.
• Highly attentive to detail (nothing is too small to notice or correct).
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to produce visually pleasing material (UI, docs, etc…)
• Be assiduous.
• Be honest and trustworthy.
• Be respectful.
• Be flexible.
• Be proactive.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics.
What’s on offer?
• Salary package commensurate with experience.
• Great employment benefits and working situation (remote friendly).
• Rapid career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
• Read more about our approach at www.splitpayments.com.au/careers.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com. It is vital that you include a cover letter explaining why you are suited to this role. Alternatively message me on here. (edited)